Where Support & Information Converge.
Our organization offers programs and resources designed to provide support and information to anyone on a liver journey. It is through help, support, advocacy, and collaboration that we seek to generate health awareness for liver disease and as a result, save lives.
Our values drive our mission to improve the lives of individuals and families facing liver-related issues.
Welcome to Global Liver Institute (GLI) where we are committed to the education and empowerment of those individuals and families impacted by liver disease.
Clinicians & Researchers
Active Clinical Trials
LIVER Cancer’s council:
Foundational To GLI’s Mission
Liver Cancer’s Council goals include:
- Set a unified agenda for addressing liver cancers including HCC, primary and secondary liver cancers, and rare liver cancers
- Increase the number of liver cancer patients diagnosed at an early stage
- Support knowledge, choice, and access to appropriate treatment options
- Reduce disparities in diagnosis and treatment access
- Advance policy and advocacy to support research, access and information for those impacted by liver cancer
More than 800,000 people are diagnosed with liver cancer globally each year.
The Financial Impact of Liver Cancer: $9,000,000